Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OHH MY...

Ok, Well I get a thumbs down! I am so mad at myself for not keeping up with my blog... But I got something that may motivate me to atlease post one blog a week....












Ok, so as everyone can see... James and I are expecting our 3rd little blessing. We found out on monday (8/10/09) and was kinda shocked but happy. I had to take 6 test cause I couldnt believe it. I know its crazy... But we are so thrilled to be having another addition to our family. I will keep track of my pregnancy...hopefully on here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

CONGRATS GIRL! And yes you are slack with the blogging but hopefully this will motivate you some! :)

August 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is so exciting. How far along are you? It's kinda scary to think about there being three of them isn't it? I'm so happy for y'all. What a great blog catch up! ;)


I'm at 12 in a half wks now. I think the other two of our children are very close in age too. How fun!

August 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home