Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Must HAVES....

ONE: I have to atleast have one pair of Reef flip-flops in my closest

Reef flip flops, size 8 Pictures, Images and Photos

TWO: There has to be more than 1 bottle of body wash in my shower... and I usually have like 3 or 4 cause I never like using the same one everyday... crazy I know it drives my hubby insane!

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Bodywash Pictures, Images and Photos

THREE: I need atleast 1 fountain diet coke a day! It is like my morning coffee and I prefer it to come from sonic.

Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos


FOUR: I am obsessed with having Mortons Nature Seasoning in my kitchen spice cabinet... I use it in almost every thing I cook and go thru a bottle like every month and if i dont use it in all my meals. I season all my meat with it. Its some magic stuff. I couldnt find a picture of it but here is the mortons salt girl....

Mortons Salt Pictures, Images and Photos


Thanks Jamie! I have alot more of "Must Haves" but that was just a quick little preview of some things... Had Fun

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yeah I had alot more too but only posted a few....maybe i'll do a "my must haves cont..." I'm glad to see you posting more! I love blogging!

August 17, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home