Thursday, December 3, 2009

And It Is........

Well I went to my doctors appt yesterday to find out the sex of our 3rd little bundle of joy. I thought we werent gonna find out anything and would probably have to come back and thankfully there was not other appointments at that time so it was just me there, so she was able to take her time and try to get the baby to open its legs... it took about 15 mins or so but finally at the end we were able to see what it was and.....







ITS A BOY!!!!!!

We are thrilled and very anxious to meet the little guy and so is his big brother Holden!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're having a boy too, I think it must be year of the boys. I can't wait to hear what you decide to name him. His older brother and sister sure are gonna have some fun with him.

December 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Liz Ann said...

What is up with your blog? Did you change it or something? The link that I had to yours said you haven't updated in over a year. Than I found your link off of Heather's and it said you updated last month. Then when I click on it I see all kind of stuff thats been happening to you.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up. I changed your link though so hopefully it will work now.

Well, CONGRATS on the baby boy. I will tell you from experience 3 is a handful so be prepared

January 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home